The most accurate method for exploring subsurface conditions is geotechnical drilling, which is a direct method. By using this method, digging the subsurface formation using boreholes, holes, or trenches, it is possible to reach the desired layer, and by using different drilling methods able to identify the subsurface layers and features at the same time. A sampling of the affected layers for field experiments, and field experiments (on-site) are also performed at the point and depth studied.
Execution and drilling operations are performed by the Banianpey Company which include the following:
- Drilling exploratory boreholes in soil, rock, and water
- Execution of Micropile
- Execution of drilling and injection operations
- Implementation of improvement of deep mixing method (DSM)
- Implementation of improvement by preloading method
- Implementation of improvement of dynamic density method