Geotechnical studies are usually one of the first studies in the development process. In general, the purpose of conducting geotechnical studies is to obtain information about the subsurface conditions of the earth as well as the quantity and quality of natural materials available at the site of a construction project. It should be noted that a construction project may include a variety of structures such as dams, bridges, tunnels, roads, railways, retaining walls, piers, or a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Geotechnical and geological studies services by Banianpey Company include all services in the desert and laboratory including the following:
- Foundation Engineering
- Mechanics of soil, rock, and building materials
- Geological engineering
- Provide subsurface profiles
- Analysis, stability, and design of methods for stabilization of stony and earthy slopes
- Design, improvement, and stabilization of guard structures
- Path histology and Geological Strength Index (GSI)
- Studies of loan sources and construction materials for construction projects
- On-site tests include a variety of methods such as SPT, Vane cutting, page loading, and permeability measurement (Logan and Luff ran).